INTERNATIONAL OVS MARKETING MANAGER - VENEZIA - MESTRE
OVS international expansion is a reality made of weekly openings of new stores and markets which represent the natural consequence of the tremendous growth the company achieved in the last years.
The recent openings in Spain, Iran, Portugal, Georgia and Cyprus are some of the milestones of this process. We’re currently looking for an experiences International Marketing Manager who will contribute to the achievement of the challenges we have in front of us in our international business.
If you are dynamic and flexible, result-focused, at ease in working in a global team and with a proven history of international exposure in the marketing field, OVS is your place to be.
- Define & execute the international marketing plan, working closely with media agencies and local partners
- Define plans for new stores or market launches (both direct stores and franchisees)
- Define and execute the promotional strategy and campaigns (both in-store and in the market)
- Ensure that local brand communication is consistent with OVS standards, liasing with both central OVS Marketing dept and local partners
- Execute the commercial calendar in collaboration with Product team
- Define and manage the international marketing budget
- Ensure an effective communication of international marketing activities (focusing on their specificities and needs) at all level (OVS, local branches and partners)
- Act as an advisor for all social media international activities, cooperating with OVS Marketing team
- Analytical and project management approach
- Confident and dynamic style
- Creative and flexible
- Intercultural sensitivity and easy understanding of local specific behaviours, culture and market practices
- At ease in working in a global team with a matrix organization, creating and maintaining positive and constructive relations
- Strong understanding of marketing dynamics in an international environment with a significant familiarity with digital and social media tools
- Proficient knowledge of English (both spoken and written)
- At least 3-5 years in a similar position with significant international exposure. A previous experience in a company with a global reach is a plus
- University/master degree in international marketing is highly desirable
Sedi di lavoro: VENEZIA - MESTRE
La ricerca è rivolta a persone di entrambi i sessi L.903/77.